Featured post

DESERT PART 1

Friday, 11 August 2017

ZAFUL - SUMMER WISHLIST

Today I'm going to be writing about the brand Zaful who I have decided to collaborate with after the amount of attention they have received recently, notably for its on-trend designs and really affordable prices. After seeing bloggers on Instagram and YouTube wearing really chic outfits and I discovered it was Zaful, I had to try them out!
In this blog post I have designed some outfits that include my top summer picks from Zaful and how I would style them. Keep a look out for a future post where I'll be receiving their clothing and seeing if they live up to the hype.


Just enter ZFEN at the checkout

Follow me on:

**Note: items on Zaful often very quickly sell out, but they will restock and they have plenty of other items similar!

Outfit 1



Top £9.26                                                            Jeans £15.81                                                     Mules £25.30

This outfit incorporates summer trends in a simple city chic style. Mules have been everywhere this season, but can usually be pretty expensive, however these velvet mules are not only unique with the beautiful stitched detailing, but also come at a high street price. I chose these high-waisted jeans with a loose fit to go with the cropped top and I loved the modern side detailing that gives a bit of edginess to this feminine outfit.


Outfit 2




Dress £11.86                                                    Bag £17.86                                           Sunglasses £6.04 


If like me, you are constantly seeing the classic Channel bag and other notable designers such as Gucci and Yves Saint Laurent create simple cross body bags that instantly elevate an outfit, but can't afford those huge price tags, here is a perfect dupe from Zaful! I chose this bag in a blush pink colour as a different take on this style of bag. To compliment the bag, I added some simple round sunglasses and this gorgeous bodycon dress for an easy throw-on outfit.



Outfit 3



Dress £14.23                                                Sunglasses £5.16                                    Shoes £25.84


Inspired by holiday vacations and warmer climates, I chose this off-the-shoulder printed dress that is perfect for summer. I paired it with these white pumps and yellow sunglasses to keep up with this seasons trends. Check out other similar white dresses here!



Disclaimer: I have been asked to create a wishlist and provide links, but all outfits are created by me and opinions are my own.

1 comment: